It’s almost time for our annual State of the Industry breakfast! We’ll gather at the Minneapolis Golf Club in St. Louis Park, Minnesota for a morning of housing industry fun.
Here are 5 reasons why you should join us for our State of the Industry breakfast on December 6:
- Business insights for the year ahead. Discover what’s on the horizon for the housing industry. You’ll gain insight into the current economic forecast and how it may affect your business in 2023.
- Our engaging speaker. Dr. Elliot Eisenberg is an internationally acclaimed economist that doesn’t bore you with complex charts and a bland slideshow. He’s engaging, hilarious, and breaks down these topics into an easily digestible presentation.
- 2023 oath of office. See your 2023 Housing First Minnesota association board chair and Housing First Minnesota Foundation president sworn into office.
- Breakfast + networking. Who doesn’t love another opportunity to catch up with industry peers and enjoy a full breakfast buffet?
- Really great coffee. Coffee Cart Minneapolis will be catering a mini espresso bar featuring some local favorites!
Register online and bring a friend!