Our annual membership directory lists out every builder, remodeler, designer, realtor, and associate business that’s a part of Housing First Minnesota. The directory organizes businesses by category and includes important contact information—so your search can be quick, easy, and impactful. It’s published annually so we can capture the latest members who joined the association.
Is your company’s information up to date? Are there blank fields someone forgot to input? Log in to your company’s online profile and update your information.
How to Edit Your Company Information
- Log in at HousingFirstMN.org using your company’s main contact username and password.
If you don’t know the login credentials for the main contact, give us a call or use the forgotten
password prompt to reset it.
- Once you log in, you’ll land on the page to edit your profile – you’re in the right spot if you see the “profile completeness” bar.
- Verify your company details are correct in the following sections: Account Information, Primary Contact Information, and Company Information.
- Scroll to the Membership Directory section – there you can select your directory categories if you are an associate member and add or modify your company description.
- Once you’ve made your changes, save your changes at the bottom of the page.
- You can click on the “My Profile” tab at the top near the Housing First Minnesota logo to preview what your B2B online directory listing will look like, view your activity, upload photos, and view what employees are connected to your company profile.
- While logged in you can make connections with other members and send or receive messages in the messaging area.
Contact our membership team via email or by calling 651-697-1954.