Find your polling place and get to know your candidates, because this year the housing industry must vote.
Here are 5 reasons why it is so important that we get to the polls on Tuesday.
1. Nearly 30% of the final price point of a home is attributable to regulation. We need to elect pro-housing leaders who want to fix this.
2. We need elected officials who understand that we must lower the cost of housing. For Every $1,000 of price increase in a home, families are priced out of the market.
3. We can’t let officials overlook the key policy issues facing the housing industry year-in and year-out. Like requiring unnecessary expensive sprinklers in new single family homes.
4. The housing industry is still trying to recover, we need officials that make it a priority to fix this. Housing is too important of a piece to our overall economy to ignore.
5. You should vote every year no matter what! Elections matter.
Now, vote on November 4th!
Here’s where you can find your poll >>
Sign up to receive the latest industry and association news in this weekly recap from the Housing First MN Blog.