Hear more from us. Sign up for our newsletter.
We couldn’t be more excited for 2015! It’s going to be a great year. Here are the 15 things you can’t miss this year at BATC.
1. The Eisenberg Report and Board Induction 2015 – Join us January 8th, as we ring in the New Year and kick-off 2015 right. We’ll also thank the out-going Board members for their service, usher in the new Board and celebrate the inauguration of the 2015 BATC President, Chris Contreras.
2. BATC-U – We’ve ramped up our BATC-U courses this year with more than 40 CE courses available. Also new in 2015, courses now cover Wisconsin contractor credits!
3. Builders Day at the Capitol – In 2014 we made our voice heard at the capitol, this year we want it to be louder than ever! Join us February 18th for our biggest Builders Day at the Capitol yet.
4. BATC Career Fair – BATC is holding its third annual job fair at a very visible and high profile venue. Join us at the Mall of America Rotunda February 19th. New Venue will provide easy access for job seekers by car, bus and light rail, increased awareness of your job openings, and an opportunity to promote home construction as a great profession to MOA shoppers.
5. Foundation Luncheon – BATC members are the heart and soul of the BATC Foundation! Join us as we honor our 2014 volunteers and unveil the recipient of our annual “Heart in Housing” hero. Belinda Jensen is this year’s keynote speaker! Register here.
6. Parade of Homes and Remodelers Showcase – BATC is getting into your customers heads as we conduct valuable consumer research this spring to help guide the Parade of Homes and Remodelers Showcase into the future.
7. Artisan Home Tour – Year one was good, year two will be even better!
8. BATC Open and Foundation Golf Event– It’s always a good time when BATC members hit the links! Be sure to make it out to at least one of this year’s golf outings.
9. BIG Night – We’re(Nicole is) already hard at work planning next year’s BIG Night! We promise it will be a night to remember and BIGGER than ever.
10. Marco Solt Project – BATC Foundation is taking on one of their largest project ever this year – building an entire house for an injured vet. The build kicks off this spring.
11. Grass Tops Network – Successful advocacy requires organizational commitment, political advocacy, dynamic communications, and key influencer connections to state leaders. These influencers are known as ‘grass tops’ members of an organization. Many BATC members have relationships with key leaders in government and politics – we are going to create a network that will help relay key industry messages from you to your network!
13. Builders & Remodelers Show – Cash in on this great opportunity. This year we’re making things easier with our new interactive floor plan. Also, you won’t want to miss our keynote speaker Shawn McCadden!
14. Green Path Energy Code Label – Your perfect solution to meet the new energy code labeling requirements.
15. Our 2015 President Chris Contreras – Our 2015 President Chris Contreras wants YOU to get involved with BATC. Whether it’s through social media, attending events, or getting involved with committees, getting and staying engaged will be his top focus in the coming year.